Owner of Breanna Megan Studio an interior design and surface pattern studio located outside of San Francisco. Bre, a highly creative interior designer and artist, Originally from the San Diego area, and formally educated with a BFA in interior design from The Design Institute of San Diego. D She went on to work for large architectural design firms both in the US and Canada. In 2012 Bre started Breanna Megan Studio. While taking on multiple design projects in various cities, she also she also launched her own line of artwork. Her work is shown to the trade in Bi coastal showrooms and sold in retail stores across North America, with clients such as Neiman Marcus,Horchow, ZGallerie and Home Goods and more. In 2014 Bre launched a line of needle point and her own line of glass tile for both commercial and residential applications. In 2015 Bre combined her design technique into exclusive high-end wall paper and fabrics. Her designs are heavily detailed and intricate. With nontraditional motifs or patterns. Bre is using her own explored methods to produce a unique look all on its own.
In the studio creativity never stops, Bre’s studio is always humming with new ideas for both design clients and all consumers. Her space is filled with inspired fellow design books, journals of ideas, and beautiful objects that are created by those who also enjoy the journey of creating products for all to enjoy. We are so excited to offer our creative services from e-design, traditional design, a creative partnership or simply purchase one of our products we are so thrilled you’ve come to visit!
A Few Fun Facts
- Is left handed
- Married in Maui
- Dislikes being cold
- Strives to live stress free
- Lived on Vancouver Island, BC
- She wears her heart on her sleeve
- Daily wears many business “hats”
- Struggles daily with her sweet tooth
- Has taken years to find her exact style
- She is a twin, she has a twin brother Brian
- Landed a licensing deal within 2 months of painting
- Not a huge risk taker, won’t find her volunteering to skydive….
- Started painting when she was ill, diagnosed with Labyrinthitis
- Loves the little things in life, flowers, sunsets, cupcakes, or a surprise gift
- Bre’s business name is her full name + middle + studio for Interiors and products